Terrific service is provided by great people --the best people in the direct response industry! Your Fisher Group account manager has the knowledge and experience it takes to coordinate complex printing and direct mail programs from start to finish. The account manager oversees the entire production process to ensure quality and on-time delivery.
We believe business should be simple:
1. Place an order easily
2. Have it mailed or delivered on time, at the agreed upon price
3. Have all your questions answered promptly and kindly.
We understand that when you place your order with us it's a vote of confidence and trust.
As part of our service philosophy, we have combined all the necessary direct mail services under one roof: digital prepress, web printing, finishing, data processing, high-resolution ink-jet addressing and messaging, laser personalization, and postal optimization. All this, and one knowledgeable person on the inside to help make your life easier.
One building, one company, one account manager ensures:
- Shortened production time, because going from a folder to an inserter across the room is a lot faster than taking a truck across the country.
- Printed materials always arrive on time in the lettershop.
- Less spoilage to printed products because outside transport is not necessary to get materials to the lettershop.
- One point of accountability: no questions about who's responsible for creating a problem or "Who shipped how many, when?"
- Quick response to questions and no need to coordinate multiple suppliers, which saves you time and aggravation.
Your account manager is dedicated to understanding every detail of your project. We are passionate about providing our customers with the best service available in the industry.